Reimagining Workplace Protections: A Policy Agenda to Meet the Needs of Independent and Temporary Workers
December 9 | 2:00–3:00 p.m. CST
Please join the Urban Institute, the Aspen Institute Future of Work Initiative, and A Better Balance for a virtual panel discussion exploring a policy agenda for stronger protections for misclassified workers, independent contractors, and temporary workers.
- Vanessa Bain, Cofounder, Gig Workers Collective
- Dave DeSario, Director, Temp Worker Justice
- Rafael Espinal, Executive Director, Freelancers Union
- Jaribu Hill, Executive Director, Mississippi Workers’ Center for Human Rights
- Shelly Steward, Associate Director of Research, Future of Work Initiative, Aspen Institute
- Molly Weston Williamson, Director, Paid Leave and Future of Work Program, A Better Balance
- Jenny R. Yang, Senior Fellow, Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population, Urban Institute
How D&I Directly Impacts Health & Growth
January 19 | 1:00–4:00 p.m. CST
Need tangible steps to promote Diversity and Inclusion within your organization? AMDC presents: “How D&I Directly Impacts Health & Growth.”
Whether you’re starting at square one of D&I initiatives, or have long-established programs within your org, this webinar is a must-attend if you’re interested in what it takes to elevate all things D&I. Walk away with actionable goals that directly ties Diversity and Inclusion to morale, employee development, and talent acquisition and many more.